HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
I'm depressed .
date
Monday, January 3, 2011 @ 2:07 AM
Oh my gosh . It's tomorrow ><

Tomorrow is the first day of school T-T 6 hours of torture 5 times a week . Gosh . That's 30 hours of torture a week . F-M-L lahh :( But nvm , got friends to make school more interesting (: Tsk , I miss philippines ttvvvvvfffffmmmmmmmm ! D; I wanna go back mannnzxc >< Lalala , nvm (: If my cousins come here in Singapore horh , I will definitely bring them around Singapore ! xDD I will bring them to sentosa beach to have fun ~ go to orchard to schop till we drop ~ etc etc etc :DD Heh heh . Kayy enough of that . Hmm . Today , me and sis ate at amk hub . After that went to meet HuiTing :D

THANKS FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS PREZZIE HORNEY :D ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ILOVEYOU ! The present so NICE sia ! OMG , AWESOME LEHH ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
MUAHHS LOVE LOVE LOVE YA ! :D :D :D :* :* :* ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
SPAM HEARTS ! SARANGHAE ! ;) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

So yeahh , she gave me my prezzie , ;D♥ After that went to buy my school shoes (: Heh heh . I wanna buy new school bag :/ HEHE , I will wait (; Hmmmzxc , after that walk around , then homed :D HEEEEHEEEE . Kayy I have nothing much to post actually :> OMGOMG I really hope my cousins will come ♥ Pray pray pray ♥ (: EH OMG tomorrow got school :( SAD DIE LUHHS I WANT HOLIDAYS TO EXTEND ;< I'm depressed . BLAHHHHZXC ~ Tomorrow got choir lehh . Siaaaannnn . I feel like quiting sia . I like the peeps there , but I don't like the teacher and I don't like singing :/ So .... ya . But for the sake of my CCA points , I will endure for another 3 years ;( GAHHHHHH . HEHE I can't wait to see my new juniors :D LALALA . Shall do my 30 days thingy now (; I will do 2 because I won't be using the com tomorrow .

Day 19 Do you prefer the books or films.

Hmmm , both :D :D :D

Day 20 If you had to meet one member of the cast, who would it be.


WHY ONE ONLY ?! Tskk . Ermm .... I will meet Emma Watson (: I will ask her why she cut her hair -.- Then I will plead her to let me see Daniel and Rupert too . She's too nice to say no :DD

Kayy I shall end my super awesome post here bahhs bye byeeeee ;)


EILEENBARNEYGINA

p.s , I won't be updating everyday anymore ): AWWW ~
p.p.s , I know I've said this the one thousandth time , but I WANT MY COUSINS TO COME HERE IN SINGAPORE !