HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry .
date
Wednesday, January 5, 2011 @ 3:02 AM

These are the three things I want in life . Peace , Love and Happiness . Why is it so difficult to get those ? :(



Heeeeeyyaaaa guys . I don't really have the mood to post :/ but for the sake of reviving my blog from the dead , I have to post . So ....,,,

Yesterday , First day of school :]

It was nice to see all of my friends :D Form teacher , Mr Ang . Co-Form , Miss Song . How AWESOME can it be ? :D Both teachers super uber nice , not bad lahh ^^ Sitting with ... HUITING :E AWEEESOMEEE ;) But tomorrow changing sitting arrangement :( Kay whatever . Hmm . First day of school , alot of innocent sec ones , haha :D I know how they feel man >< Tsk I wanna go back to sec 1 D;

TODAY .

Found out all our subject teachers . Seriously why the teachers this year so much better than last year huh ?! :} LALA , my bag was so heavy -.- pfft ~ kayy I have nothing much to post actually :x


Now shall do 4 of the 30 day thingy for yesterday , today , tomorrow and friday . Tomorrow and Friday got choir -.- Saturday also have coz of cca orientation . SIAN . 3 days straight . Murder me .



Day 21 Out of all the characters that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be.

One ? Hmm . Sirius or Dobby ? >< I shall choose ..... Sirius ! :D Coz he's closer to Harry ><




Day 22 Harry Potter or Twilight

HARRY POTTER LAHH DURHH ~ Twilight omg that stupid lovey dovey show bleehhhx -.- Okay no offense to all fans ><



Day 23 Any part of the books/movies that makes you cry.

No ... ALMOST cry only . The part where Dumbledore died in HP 6 and the part where dobby died in HP 7 part 1 .




Day 24 Any particular scene you wished would have been put in the movie but it wasn’t.

ALOT LEHH ~ >< Heh heh :D I shall just name one of them . I wish that in HP 5 , the ministry would hold a funeral for Sirius Black and announce to the whole magical world about Sirius Black's innocence >< Yeah that would be nice (:



Okayy I shall stop here for now then . Sorry for this suckish moody attitude of mine today .

Bye .

Eileenbarneygina .  are we invisible ?!