HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
My head pain like what the hell ):
date
Monday, January 17, 2011 @ 1:05 AM
Read my title . Now feel sorry for me :]

LOL . Joke only >< LOLOLS . I don't know whether I'm doing PE tomorrow but I'm definitely coming to school ^^ WELL ~ Today , felt sick in the morning , my head damn super bloody pain :( During Maths and Science HuiTing had to accompany me to toilet to vomit ~ Felt damn sick so mom fetched me home ~ and tadaaa , that's my horrid awful day D;

THANKS HUITINGHORNEYASSHOLEHUBBY FOR PEI-ING ME TO THE TOILET ! ^^ No matter how gross and disgusting my vomit was you didn't complain and kept patting me on the back / asking me if I'm ok . AWW ~ ILOVEYOU ! ^^ :D :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* 





♥ MUACKZXC ! ^^ :D 









Heh heh :D ! Now feeling much better , but my head still abit pain ); Really hope I can make it to school tomorrow ~ But I dowan do PE :D (Y) *pray pray prayyy* Kay I'm damn super tired now I wanna go get my ZZZs ,


BWAIXX .



EILEENBARNEYGINA ~