HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
My heart stopped loving .
date
Saturday, January 15, 2011 @ 4:30 AM




JUST FOR LAUGH .


Voldemort: I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth....
Harry: You have no hair .
Voldemort: You have no parents
Harry: You have no nose
Voldemort: ....



OMG CHOI MIN HO IS SUPER CUTE ! :D I watched the 'Hello' , 'Lucifer' and 'RingDingDong' videos just now . HE SUPER CUTE LEHH I almost kissed the computer screen ;) HEHEHE . But his hairstyle in Ringdingdong not nice ): Anyways , I also watched the SNSD Oh , Gee , Run Devil Run and Hoot :D SUNNY SO AWESOME AND CUTE Heh hehhh :D
ANDANDAND , I'm SOOOOO gonna save money to buy THAT bag :b EILEEN JIAYOUUUUU ! ;D HEHEEEHHHH . CNY coming ! xD $.$ YAYYYYY MONEEEHHHHHH ~ Maybe I'll use some of the money to buy bag ;) LOLS , mwahahahahhahahas . :B The air now so chilly and shiok :DDD NICEEE (Y) . My ass hurts naaoooozxc because I sit too long .___. RAHHH ~ Btw , I hate people who act like one ahlian sia -.- one example is her . Keep scolding other people , then keep on repeating the f word . seriously damn irritating cannnn . -.- TSK . Kayy lahh I should get out of the chair alr my ass hurts like !@#$%^&* . :b 


BWAIXX . 


`EILEENBARNEYGINA .