HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world.
date
Monday, January 31, 2011 @ 3:24 AM
I want to save $100 by may ! :D

Wahahahha , I'm so random :D Ermmm , HALLO . My blog is like dead . Opppps . Hmmm ... Shall update bout the last 2 days and today (:

Saturday : Went to library with HT and KW . Lol-ed like wtf . Kuowei act cute mahh :3 Woooots laughed alot on that day :D <3

Sunday : went to buy cny clothes with mom and sis . went to hang ten to get me and sis 's clothes . then went to bossini to buy my mom's clothes . ntuc-ed to buy cny stuffs --> bus-ed home --> cut hair :D haha . I feel so weird coz my hair is like so much shorter :x

Today : Schooooool . Kinda boring lahh . So cold lorh zzz . got back maths test . hahaha kinda shock . Got 16/20 . First time in sec school I get so high . Of course happy LOL . Oh I passed my Maths test . So did you all see the pigs fly ? :D Haha . After that got science test . Confirm fail lahh D: It was superrrr hard though I studied like mad . Then got English test . ermmmm , not so good not so bad :/ somewhere in the middle (: K that home-d :D

I can't wait for Chinese new year :D my new bag whoooowooots <3 it's been raining for like 36 hours so cold lehh :( seriously if it starts raining again I'm gonna look like a big sumo wrestler tomorrow coz I'm gonna stuff myself with clothes . LALA I hope SUNNY comes back (: That would be so awesome because I'm freeeeezing . :S K I shall end here BWAIXX .


EILEENBARNEYGINA .