HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Yeah , life goes on .
date
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 @ 3:16 AM

Basri drew that . That's Sunny(from SNSD) . Geddit ? *SUN* ny ? Funny but insulting .



Choi Min Ho cards 



Min ho and Sunny ez-link card sticker 



Sunny ! :D THANKS CASEY ! 



Friendship ring (L) some of us has it (:

Life was easier . When I was six .



EH WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF ! All my hard work post GONE . WTF FUCK THIS COMPUTER URGHHHH -'- kayy whatever erm , school nowadays rocks my life , idk why \m/ I can't wait for CNY because I'm desperate for my new bag . Coz today Basri wiped glue on my bag . wtf right . Hmm kay shall RE-post again -.-


YESTERDAY:  Morning , Janani gave me the friendship ring and mnm chocolate :) (L) (L) (L)   PE was stupid . Beep test . I swear it was tiring , stress and stupid (N) . After school ate with Huiting and Dora . After that Choir-ed . Sian ttm . After that HSH . Overall yesterday was awesome except for the lessons and choir .(:

TODAY : Hmmmmmm ... today nothing much :/ Lessons were nothing much . After school ate with Huiting , Vivian and Janani . Me and Vivian were betting like siao LOLS . After that went library with Huiting to STUDY . Then ~ something happened . (only Huiting , Dora and Casey knows) . I was like studying maths untill I went crazy . HSH after that (:


kayy that's all bahhs . those two days were awesomely awesome :D There's spelling test tomorrow , summary and maths test on friday . 3 tests in one week is evil okayys . Idk what the teachers are thinking seriously . If I pass my maths , I swear all the pigs will fly LOL . Hmmm kayy I'm thinking of begging my mom to rebond my fringe and cut bangs . I miss my bangs ttm D; Kayy lahh I wanna go STUDY . I shall make the pigs fly (:

BWAIXX ,


EILEENBARNEYGINA .

Labels: