HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
You know I'd do anything for ya
date
Monday, January 24, 2011 @ 1:53 AM
Hellooooooo...! I'm so uber tired now . Wow . today was an awesome day . And once again , THANKS KUOWEI ! :D Omgomgomgomg ! I so totally love my two minho cards and minho and sunny ez-link sticker ♥ I'm so uber happy , wahahahha ;D Well , lessons were normal ? LOLS . English lesson damn funny LOLS . Basri go draw the Sunny (SNSD) to *SUN* ny . SO BAD RIGHT . I beat him but I also laugh :P He go make fun of Minho also sia ! I hit him damn hard waahahahaha :P :P :P Recess was stupid , Huifang abuse me untill damn jialat , sad ): Also celebrated early birthday for Janani :D Gave her my present , hope she likes it ♥ Oh and


HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY TO JANANI ! :D


Kayy . After school , went to Nexx with Huiting,Kuowei,Huifang,,Janani,Rachel,Vivian, Kimberley and Sharon (: Ate lunch at Subway , honestly it's my first time eating there :P HAHA . ILOVE Macadamia Nut Cookie , it's awesome I swear . Hmmm ... After that went Comics Connection , Kuowei bought me my early bday present :P ILOVEIT TTM ! MINHO SO CUTEEE ~~~ XDD HAHAS . After like so long then went home ~ (: Bused home with HT and KW . Kayy I'm so totally exhausted now . Still have to do Zuo Wen . Sian . BWAIXX .




EileenBarneyGina .


P.s: I'm gonna change my blogskin this saturday I guess . Coz some people are complaining about my tagboard :x 


Ilovemylifenow 


ihopeeverythingdoesn'tchange