HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
You won't understand .
date
Friday, January 14, 2011 @ 8:10 PM

omgeeeee so cute :D 

HEY guys ^^ So bored now -.- I may consider making pictures later :D Not going to Huiting house anymore .. Because of ONE asshole -.- NG KUO WEI YOU BETTER MAKE IT UP ON MONDAY . Hmmm super bored lehh ~ Later gonna study :D SO GUAI RIGHT . Don't jealous . Aiyooo seriously damn bored siaaaa . >< URGHH . But I'm lazy to go out hahahaha :P OMG BLEHHH *vomits* I JUST SAW HER NEW FACEBOOK PROFILE PICTURE OMG IT'S HIDEOUS MANNZXC BLEEEKS . Disgusting to the max I swear if not I will remain ugly for the rest of my life . SERIOUSLY . ewwwww I want to vomit lahh :( YUCKS . Think she so pretty mehh eyyer . Act pretty also don't know how to act . Her face is forever ugly can . The nose so low LOL . Kayy lahh enough about her :S Make me want to vomit nia -.- LEVEL CAMP is coming :/ I'm not that excited to the truth . I'm damn scared D; I WANNA BE SICK . :( :( :( No wait I'm already sick , sick of her disgusting pic . LOLOLS . KAY SINCE I'M SO BORED I SHALL DO THE 30 DAYS THING .

LAST ONE ~ 

Day 30 What effect has Harry Potter made on your life and how much does it mean to you.


OMG ! IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME ! It changed my life , I totally believe in magic , I totally believe in hogwarts , I totally believe in everything ! :D ILOVEHARRYPOTTER ! HARRY POTTER FTWWWWWWW


Kayy enough for today . Byebyeeee (:


EILEENBARNEYGINA . 

I'm not Rihanna . I don't love the way you lie