HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
You're the best thing that's ever been mine .
date
Monday, January 10, 2011 @ 4:09 AM

awwww Rupert soooooooooooooooooooo cute :D

SUNNY SOOOO CUUTEEEE ! :D Woooots (:


HEEEEEEEYYYYYYHO . It's raining now . AWESOME . I love the cooling-ness . Wahahhh ~ Anyways , today was not too bad :D not as bad as I've expected (: HUITING ASSHOLEBUTTHOLEIDIOTHORNEY never come today lehh D; 我孤零零的一个人 sia :P LOL no lahh where got so pathetic hahahah x) I have alot of things to say lehh >< Hmmm . This morning , LMAO . Got something that cannot be said lehh ;) It's a secret between me , Huifang and Liyana . LOLS . Plus kuowei also lahh (: I CAN'T WAIT FOR SATURDAY MWAHAHAHHAHAHAS ((: Tomorrow whole day gonna be damn bloody boring . Pe , Drama , Mother Tongue , DNT , CC and Assembly . After that choir . HOW BORING CAN IT GET . -'- seriously damn pissed with the schedule for tomorrow -.- It's pathetic boring shittttt ... zzz . But I hate MT the most . It sucks like shit . Kayy enough said . I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW ALSO :P Guess what . NGKUOWEI gonna treat me and HT sushi shop drink ;) AWESOME RIGHT . All because of one nugget wahahahhahahahahahahahha xD Oh my effing shit it's gonna stop raining NOOOOOOO >< D: D: D: RAIN LONGER PLEASEEE . Oh and before I continue with my 30 days thingy , I wanna say something . I realise that I'm embarrassing myself everyday >< :O >< :O

Day 28 Do you listen to Wizard Rock, what do you think about it.

Actually , I don't even know what's that . LOL . I feel like a barbarian :x I should learn from Youyi more you know >< :P


HEH . My dad's birthday is on wednesday and I S.E.R.I.O.U.S.L.Y don't know what to get for him . Bloody idiot shit . DIE :( I wanna change my blogskin lehh :x hmmm , maybe on Sat or Sunday bahhs (: OMFFFG I WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING ELSE BUT I FORGOT . Argh forget it . I seriously effing hate my stupid memory . ARGHHHHHH -'-


EILEENBARNEYGINA .
Sunny ftw :D