HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
All my life I've been good ,
date
Monday, February 7, 2011 @ 2:18 AM
ALOHA . :) Today was nothing much actually . Just study study study lo . Kinda surprise when I got my summary test . 13/15 seriously beyond my expectations >< I SWEAR ! I did crap I swear I swear >< ermmm .... after school stayed back to do abit of project . after that homed (: currently doing crap journal . seriously very awkward leh :S arghhhh qwjvgcsdjvmcdkmfioqwdkaspokfopwcjopwvhj9uwev . I'm babbling bangla desh bad words :) Kay I so totally love my new bag ♥ All pink lehh awesome or what :DD Love my new earpiece and phone strap too ;) :D ♥ Kayy lah I'm gonna go continue my journal . I on computer just to print pics for journal ;D

BWAIXX .


EILEENBARNEYGINA .