HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Baby tell me what's the story
date
Saturday, February 5, 2011 @ 5:12 AM

HEY . I know I changed my blogskin ugly right . haha maybe changing again tomorrow coz this blogskin messy lehh >< heh hehhh hehhhhhhh . ermm . I can't wait lehh tomorrow buying bag ! :D Actually today I spotted one awesome cute pink bag but price is way above my budget D: Awwww . Kayy tomorrow gonna go buy bag with Huiting and Kuowei :D Yay yay super yay :) Hahaaaaa . oh my god . homework haven't touch yet lehh how . tsk  k so maybe not changing blogskin tomorrow haha . sian lah so many homework ): murder me lah . Ermmmm kay lahh gtg liaoos bwaixx .


EILEENBARNEYGINA .


I don't go looking for trouble , trouble usually finds me . ` Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince .