HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Confused ,
date
Friday, February 11, 2011 @ 7:35 PM






You haven't lost your smile at all, it's right under your nose. You just forgot it was there. 

HI PEOPLES . Firstly , I think my attitude sucks nowadays lurhhs . Sorry to people whom I offended or what . :) Kayy , next week gonna have around 4 tests , suckish max -.- 4 lehhh , seriouslyyy , I think I will at least fail one (: anyways , yesterday had history test , i think I did ok :/ Got back science test also . Shocked lo -.- 21.5 / 30 ... haiz , I'm dreading next week ): siaaannnnn . so I'm gonna study today , tomorrow maybe going casey house to bai nian ;D ANG PAO :P HAHA . I feel so proud of myself LOL . I read finished HarryPotter 3 and 4 ;) YAY . Hahaha . Kkk I'm so bored now but don't feel like studying yet . shall study at 11.30am BWAIXX (:


EILEENBARNEYGINA .

Labels: