HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Go away ♥
date
Monday, February 21, 2011 @ 1:09 AM
belated valentines day card from Dora (:
HELLO . (: I'm a happy girl today ^^ Heheeee ((: Today was an awesome day marh ~! ^^ (Y)Got back science and english test ~ abit disappointed with my science though D: 18/25 ~ SADD ~ T-T my english got 15.5/20 ... ~ Kayy gonna stay back on tues , wed and thurs Wahahahhahahaha xD gonna pay Huifang for my Minho file on wed ^^ But must wait for 2-3 weeks D; AWWW ~~~ Hmmmmzxc .  HUITING'S TASTE IS SO WEIRD HAHA ! :P Aiyo ~ abit 怪怪 one lehh :P LOLOLS ! xD SUPER SIAN SIA . tomorrow still got chinese compo test . fbwasifhoisfweifnudkhihatechinesedxnsihfowqfic. Haish D:  k la k la , gonna go watch kpop vids ((: BWAIXX ~ :}


EILEENBARNEYGINA is a happy girl (:

Labels: , ,