HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Happy Chinese New Year ! :D
date
Wednesday, February 2, 2011 @ 5:06 AM
Hey guyyyys Happy Chinese New year ! :D I WANT MY RED PACKETS ~ ! xD Lalala . I received my first ang pao from my mom's friend already (: $20 ka ching ~~ $.$ errrrrr . today was awesome lahh :D celebrated cny in school . had to make the costume design for the 2 representatives , TengRong and Jeremy :P used alot alot of ang pao , blasted super loud kpop music and was rushing to make the costumes :D so yaaaa . it was quite awesome luhhs . ---> went to hall ---> watched performance ---> results for winners of costume design ( 206 never win ): ) ---> 10.30am dismissed ---> went to amk hub with huiting,dora,liyana,natasha,sharon ---> bought food ---> Huifang house ---> ate ---> homed (: k done :DD

I'm so lazy rightssss . haha . steamboat so awesome <3 kk I'm so excited for my angpaos yayyyy :D <3 <3 <3 gonna go buy my school bag and daryl's prezzie on sunday ~ Anybodyyy ? (: btw my leg muscles hurt because of PE yesterday . awesome much :< . k ermmmmmmmmmmmm . dk what else to post lehhh .... ! :D shall go bathe then eat my chocolates from france ~ ;) *winks*

k BWAIXX (:


EILEENBARNEYGINA .

omg . don't flirt lehh . 很恶心 lehh . -.-