HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Juliet ♥
date
Wednesday, February 9, 2011 @ 3:01 AM
Today I just realised 206 is super horny (;

Hahaha :D had epic science today . Chapter D7 . Disgusting chapter ;) Super wrong one . Wahahahas . 206 was enthu ttm seriously ! kept shouting all the disgusting things LOL . horny ttvm ;) Gonna ask mom whether can go casey house this sunday to bai nian :) yesterday Huifang ask one lol . GOT ANG PAO TO COLLECT LEHH WAHAHAHHA >:D Lolols ! I feel so evil xD ermmm ... today was nothing much actually :) tomorrow I think gonna get back english test . yay yay :D hope I pass because I've already screwed science test :/ yesterday I pon-ed choir coz got project . then today 3 people ask me why I pon -.- wthhh . I never go choir got wrong meh ? -.- k I go do homework already lah I damn guai can .

BWAIXX .

EILEENBARNEYGINA .

CHOI MIN HO SUPER CUTE LAH  Sarangahae ;) 

Labels: