HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Karma :b
date
Saturday, February 19, 2011 @ 5:06 AM

Karma , what goes around comes around (: 


YEAH I LOVE KARMA ! :b Lolols . My blog very dead lehhhhh .___. siaaannnnnnnzxc . mrrmmmmmm...  I'm downloading KPOP songs now ! :D LOLOLS so random .__. >< k ermm.. yesterday got back history test . got 15/20 T_T tskk .. expected more )): k nvmmm ((: getting back english test on monday ~ I scared I fail lehh ): haishh ~ >< miss song said 2 people failed .. :S Hmmmmmm ... what else to post uhh ? hehhh . next week got maths and literature test siaa -.- haiz , so stresss zzz . homework is like double of last year's == gahhhh . super duper mega ultra xnwsaifnksndvjbsfuckingassholednglwifweigfuiofhnuh -.- find the hidden words (: k la go watch garfield at channel 5 haha garfield super cute can ((:

BWAIXX .

EILEENBARNEYGINA .

Labels: