HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Replay ,
date
Friday, February 25, 2011 @ 7:51 PM


AWWW , IT'S AWESOMELY CUTE , AWWW AWW AWW 


ANNYEONG  ! ^^ some people uhh , so damn flirt can -.- 17 ex ? wow go eat my shit lahhs bodohhh . those who don't really know you hate you too . goshh . STOP FLIRTING AND START STUDYING YOU BIG FLIRT .


Kayy ignore that peoples , just scolding one flirty bitach (: I'm still depressed over my history test :( I'm gonna fail ~ T-T haishhhh ): Hmmms , what now ? So bored lahh >< btw I don't really wanna watch the red riding hood lerhs . I watch the trailer I felt like sleeping :/ haishh . super bored now ~~~ My official line is : ACBNC (: it stands for ,,,, act cute but not cute (: HAHAS ! kk . now shall share some facts about the handsome,cute,adorable,charming and hot CHOI MIN HO ! 


gosh who's this cute hot guy ? 
  
최민호

  • He's the tallest in SHInee ! 181 cm ;) Awww 
  • Key and Him are SHINee’s most fashionable members 
  • His nickname is Charismatic Flame. 
  • Birthday , DECEMBER 9 ! ♥ I memorized it ;) 
  • He's the rap in SHInee . 
I don't like his long hair ! I prefer his short one ;)) why must he be so cute T-T ahhh my dear minho (: kk I'm so bo liao uhhh o.o k lah shall end my pathetic post . if I feel like posting I shall post again (:




BWAIXX .


EILEENBARNEYGINA .


p.s : ANYONE WANNA GO SWENSENS NEXT SATURDAY ?! :D
p.p.s: DORA GOT THE VOUCHER THAT MR KOH GAVE (:
p.p.p.s: THOSE WHO WENT ALREADY CANNOT GO AGAIN HORH ;)