HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
So beautiful my girl
date
Friday, February 25, 2011 @ 2:17 AM
OI HELLO . Long time no update hehhehehehehehs (: today's FRIDAY ! TGIF (: But school is still awesomeeee ;) AND GUESS WHAT . Yesterday was super duper awesomeeee ! (: But except for one thing . I got raped by Huifang and Rachel . The worst thing is that Zaim walked past and SAW . Gosh . ): they hit my _____ and pulled up my skirt untill damn high . LUCKY I WEAR PANTS UHH HENG . Yesterday was also the best fire drill hahahas :D The girls so horny -.- at the field we keep hitting each other's b_____ >< and I was abused by Dora too D: LOLS .  Btw , got back chinese test on wednesday ! 19/50 HAHA . Pathetic shit .___. it's my first test that I failed ... SPOIL MY CLEAN RECORD ONLY TSK . Ihatechinesettmfu(x)(x) . wednesday was also not bad ;) after school eat lunch with huiting,liyana and janani ((: after that we actually wanted to go for maths remedial , but scared mrs png scold coz very late liaoos . so we hid in 204 classroom , then make some jokes ((: funfunfun ttvm ;D Today , history and literature test cmi :'( I wanna cry alr lah ... ): ): ): That;s why I must do well for next week MATHS TEST . JIAYOUS EILEEN ;) after school went Sumo house with huiting,huifang,dora,vivian,rachel,sharon,natasha and kuowei . Picture of my food above ^^ ok ok lah , abit salty :/ then me and rachel were using the Iphone to reply each other in my status lol . retards . after that homed ((: k I know my post is like so long ? xD

Anybody wanna watch Little red riding hood on 10 march ? (: Looks nice :D Hehhhhhs . now listening to kpop songs ((: kk my post super duper uber mega ultra long liaoos . BWAIXX .

EILEENBARNEYGINA (:

this week is awesome ! ;)

oi . you insult gou le horh . insult behind my back . you coward . why not insult in front of my face huh ? act man . be one lah . such a coward . go hide back in your mom's womb -.- seriously . and you're a GUY . gosh . I've never seen a more cowardly guy than you . You two faced bastard .