HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Are my eyes very big ?
date
Saturday, March 26, 2011 @ 10:41 PM
so cuteeeeeee! Kawaii ~! 


HELLO . I seriously hate thick skin guys who toy with girls feelings -____- I think they should be castrated LOL I feel like a pervert :x nvm , I still have my family , my friends and SHINee ! :D I don't need guys (; pfft , I'm having flu now , keep sneezing -.- how to study sia ): wtfzxc I left my maths textbook in school how I do my homework sia why I so stupid )): Bought a new earpiece just now (Y) Yay thanks mommy :D I'm sick and bored naozxc zzz . k I go watch shinee vids lah BWAIXX .


check out this cute vid of Key : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLBilcAZibs


Super duper uber mega cute omgomgzxc :3 k BYEBYE .


EILEENBARNEYGINA .


seriously , you should be castrated -'-