HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Born this way ,
date
Sunday, March 6, 2011 @ 2:44 AM
library with my horney psychic papazhi :P
sumo house ~ :) Terriyaki Chicken ;)
Huiting's food (;
she said her face was retarded so I censored it (; so nice right me :P
I censored my own face too haha :D
birthday boy :P
opening his present :P
Hello ? (:
LOL ! Kuowei ! Later flies go into your mouth ;)
I look like I'm punching myself :o
Kuowei is imitating me in his Iphone -___- if you look closely in his Iphone , you will see my unglam ><
Huiting wants to kill herself coz we kept imitating her "Psychic papazhi" :P

NEO PRINTS ! 


with kenric (:
My profile pic in facebook ;D
Omg , unglam but funny :P
I like the ribbons :D so cute ;)

ALOHA PEOPLE (: yesterday was aweeesomeee (; celebrated Kuowei's bday ;) went sumo house , damn funnehhh haha ! Kept laughing untill my stomach damn pain . LOLS . I think I should laugh like that everyday ;DD Best saturday this year I guess ;)) then took neo prints xD EPIC LUHHS LOLOLS . Seriously laughed alot :) :) :) HEHEActually still got alot more of pictures , but most of them unglam :P HAHA . The unglam-ness and Funniest saturday xD Hmmmzxc . 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY NG KUO WEI GAYGAYZHI WEI WEI ROY ! :P

Thanks for being an awesome guy best friend! We must hang out alot alot more , laugh alot alot more and bully Huiting alot alot more ! xD Hope you like our presents , I know you DID ! *bhb* :P 

YOU'RE AWESOME AND YOU WERE BORN THAT WAY ! :D 

Hahas . Kay lahhs I go do my homework liaoos ;)

BWAIXX . 


EILEENBARNEYGINA .

`Hey ! I was born this way ;)