HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Even the best falls down sometimes ,
date
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 @ 8:37 PM
awww . cute family ♥ Shinee treats Yoogeun so sweetly 


HELLO HI (:  not gonna go Huiting's house to bake cake lerh . Instead , this Sunday gonna go her house with Kuowei and Zaim and maybe Kimberley do history project :D sad Shihui cannot go ): k ermmm , I'm super uber bored T-T I think the holidays is boring boring boring . seriously -______- nvm :D there's Sunday to look forward to ;) Opps , I haven't even touch my homework yet , I don't even know what homework there is xD slack die me . I'm half excited for school , half not so excited :/ 6 boring hours a day . how pathetic . >< But excited coz can see meow :D heh . I'm bored . Should I go out today ? o.O Ya I think I should . K I go bathe then watch Shinee hello baby :D I wish there's Shinee hello baby 2 )):


BWAIXX .


EILEENBARNEYGINA .