HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Everything that I do , reminds me of you
date
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 @ 2:59 AM

he is just so cute and hot :D


HELLO FELLOW EARTHLINGS . the awesomely retard here . how's life everybody ? LOL . omgomgomg , seriously hate that flirt ! not the one I mentioned in my previous post , it's someone else :x seriously , URGHH . though I don't really know her , I still hate her for some reason . HAHA . anybody want go Huiting house bake cake ? tomorrow . I very despo for cake lehh . haha . MINHO DARLING ! WHY YOU SO CUTE ! :D I wanted to call the asshole hubby of mine (Huiting) , but she still at SJAB -_________- ahh sian lah . nvm . while waiting for her , I shall stare at Minho's hot face untill she gets home ;) HAHAHA . anyways drama today damn slack o.O and I first time see Miss Miranda so angry >< haha . actually didn't want to go . But Huifang call then practically forced me to go . LOLOLS . my birthday coming liao right ? 1st August . HAHAHA . I want Shinee/ MinHo stuffs . TYVM :D anyways ,


HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY ZAHIRAH ! (:
Stay pretty , funny and pink ! (:


her bday is tomorrow but I don't think I using com tomorrow coz I think gonna go HT house to bake cake :D I hope my mom allows me too >< kk shall end my wonderfully awesomely nice post .

BWAIXX .

EILEENBARNEYGINA .

MEOW ~