HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Gucci ,
date
Thursday, March 17, 2011 @ 4:03 AM
Photo Courtesy: dancingmannequin

HI I'M BACK .


YAY , HORNEY ASSHOLE HUITING ONLINE :D Like , finally ~ my sister siao alr luhh . keep shouting and screaming -_____- I suspect she got depression or something LOL . I think I'm ugly .______. everybody around me like so pretty and chio one . ): Sad die . :b Mrmmrmrmmrmrmrmrmrm ... I have nothing to post about haha . Should I cut bangs or remain side fringe ? But my fringe very long already lehh I want to cut :D Heeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . this sundayyyyyyyy ! can't wait to go Huiting house :D Karaoke rooooooooom !!! Haha . we go there do project k not to karaoke though my voice is like angel ;) HEHE . I remember her microphone spoil coz of me .____. I sing sing halfway then cannot work liao . LMAO . coz my voice too nice liaoo , her pathetic microphone cannot tahan ;) awww :> kk I'm crapping here roflol . hmmmmmmzxc . k I have nothing to do . pathetic holidays . awwww .

BWAIXX .

EILEENBARNEYGINA .