HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
MEOW
date
Friday, March 11, 2011 @ 9:23 PM
mysweetcupoftea:

All these Tsunami news are breaking my heart. I’m praying for everyone in Japan, for the safety of my fellow Filipinos here in the Philippines, and to all the other countries that might be affected. :(

Japan : 8.9 earthquake and Tsunami )':

seriously I feel so sad for them lahh ): ): ): PRAY FOR JAPAN PEOPLE ! >< I read the news , they said that if Singapore has any wave coming in right , should be only 0.8m :/ But I'm still scared ): Anyways , long time no post >< this week wasn't bad :D yesterday's sports day wasn't bad either (: oh , got back progress report on thursday . LOOK AT MY CHINESE . FAIL -________-

Eng: 83.2 , A1
Chinese: 37 , F9 
Maths: 80 , A1
Science: 72 , A2
History: 65 , B3
Literature: 45 , D7 ( I forgot to hand in my chapter summaries -______-)
DNT: 77 , A1
Art , 83 , A1

I hate myself for not handing in my Lit summaries -____- k whatever . yesterday sports day was awesome :D (Y) hang siang so epic , run that time the shoe come out . HAHA . laughed-out-loud with Huifang . cam-whored too :D lazy upload , hahas . maybe later \m/ kept cheering for my friends (Y)  I saw Dora , Rachel , Zahirah , Anne Pinky Twilight chiobu and many others run :D cheer untill no voice liaoos , LOLS . in the end , APOLLO SECOND ! :D ♥ so proud to be APOLLO-IAN ♥ after that actually wanted to go with huifang they all watch movie , but no money ^^ so went peperlunch with Huiting,ShiHui,Casey and Shihui :D Heh hehhs . then walk arnd while , then HOMED ((: at 5.15pm , lefted house , then went to school for STREAMING TALK xD laughed alot with Huiting and Kuowei (: most importantly , I saw him  so cutee! >< hahas . homed at 8pm+ (: stupid hang siang scared me , then I don't dare go to the lift alone . -_______-so asked my dear mom to come down and fetch me :D I love her ! :P


k lah shall stop here naozxc . BWIAXX ((: 




may god bless Japan and Philippines !


EileenBarneyGina lovezxcdie meow (: