HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Miss No rain lines -.-
date
Friday, March 4, 2011 @ 3:01 AM
BTW ,On Thursday , JUST BECAUSE I did not bring my History paper , Miss No Rain gave lines -_____- she also gave lines to those who didn't do homework .

I, Koh Wan Ling Eileen , of class 206 , have been negligent in fulfilling my responsibility as a student of Deyi Secondary School whose values are Determination , Dedication , Diligence and Discipline  in completing a simple history assignment that would only taken thirty minutes of my time . I am ashamed of myself and will 
promise to do better in the future .


X20 times ! -_________________- MY HAND ACHED LIKE WTF . ~ BTW , Character Sketch Test is awesome ;) first draft got 16/20 , second draft got 19/20 :D 


kk BWAIXX . (:




EILEENBARNEYGINA .