HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
My love is one of a kind ,
date
Friday, March 4, 2011 @ 2:14 AM



Hi . long time no post . Yesterday was fun :D played in the rain with Huiting,Kuowei and Kenric (: super fun hahaha :D soaked from head to toe . should do that again someday ! :D today was AWESOMELY AWESOMELY AWESOME (: haha. celebrated the March babies today . Kuowei and Zahirah (: Maths got back Maths test . 14/20 >< 1 more mark to A1. tsktsktsk . recess was epic -.- I guai lan dora , dora take my choiminho picture and my wallet , she and huifang run , me try to catch them , failed -.- , went back classroom , found my wallet , hf,dora and kuowei took unglam pics of me , uploaded on facebook , WTF . then dora kept shouting at me : 1 METER AWAY ! coz I wanted to snatch the Iphone away . So people , PLEASE DON'T GO TO HUIFANG'S PROFILE , TYVM (Y) after that was CG lesson . brought in the cake , sang bday song and gave them their card ;D after CG when the teachers left , the WHOLE class were playing with the cake cream LOL! >< FUN-NEST 206 MOMENT EVER  After that Literature . Got back test paper . 7/10 T-T highest is 8 I think . haish ): after lit , when teacher left , class went wild again LOLS . take a look at this retarded video of Basri (:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1551945413

it's damn retarded and epic LOLOLS (: after that was History . got back History test ... 11/20 ): I feel so depressed luhhs . From A drop to C , pathetic . Haish . D: nvm , no use getting sad over this >< watched the Bukit Chandu battle in world war 2 . I seriously hate the Japanese that time man . They have no life -'- sick people -.- after school homed with Dora and Kuowei (: yay yay yay , tomorrow gonna celebrate Kuowei's bday with Huiting,Janani,Kenric and of course the bday boy , Kuowei :P hahas . kayys this post is like super long LOL . BWIAXX (:


EILEENBARNEYGINA .