HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Olay ,
date
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 @ 4:38 AM


HI HAHA . Sorry for neglecting my blog . been busy (?) . recently bought 2 ex-link card stickers , one minho picture and one shinee landyard . the shinee landyard is the cheapest I could find haha . coz saving money for sis bday , mothers day and friend's bday in May ): k zzz . I'm so despo for my Minho file alr zzz . I'm despo for my birthday to come zzz . I'm despo for shinee stuffs zzz . how many more days to my bday ahh ? 130 more days ... :D Coming lerh haha . I WANT SHINEE STUFFS K *hinting* :b bwahahaha . Yesterday had the WORSE PE ever in my whole entire 13 years , 3 months and 22 days of my life . pfft . I vomited in the toilet can -.- Miss lee like trying to kill us siol . I swear I'm gonna die on my next lesson . sianzxc . hmmm . today was like , almost the worse day ever ? tsk don't feel like talking bout it -_____- I think Monday was awesome . Tuesday and Wednesday is like total bullshit . k whatever bye .

EILEENBARNEYGINA .
hi I saw you this week (: