HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Omg the world is changing !@#$%^&*
date
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 @ 3:47 AM
HELLO I GOT MY FIRST DETENTION IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE THIS WEEK .

Omgzxc right . The world is changing !@#$%^&* Monday , some people stay in class during recess (including me) . Then DM come , the Mr goh lo . I shout to the class : MR GOH COME LIAOO . Some people ran out while me,huiting,huifang,rachel,basri and gabriel hid . At first Mr goh never see untill us . Then someone walk past our class then say : "Wahh hiding ahh " WTF then Mr Goh came in and .... DETENTION -____- thanks alot to that SOMEONE who sabo-ed us . wtf@#$%^&* . today , I officially hate Miss chew -'- thatbiasbiatchhateherttmluhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs -______- k monday I totally screwed history . Those not tested I go study . Those tested never study . There was about 3 questions that I didn't know wtf . k , I have nothing to post . BYE BYE .

MINKEY HWAITING ! ♥ ♥ ♥ 

EILEENBARNEYGINA .

hey . wanna insult say in front of my face luhhs . How old liao sia . Some more older than me -.- childish . also never say you all then come say me for what uhhs . crazehh . grow up lah you bunch of immatured people . I feel like giving each of you one bloody fucking tight slap across your retard faces but that would just be animal abusing . awww :D