HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
one week without you .
date
Sunday, March 13, 2011 @ 9:44 PM
cute right :D


HEY . I'm sad . One week cannot see meow ): Sad dieeee . Ermm .. I'm bored . I'm alone at home ): I'm depressed . I'm scared . I miss you ): Haish . MEOW ♥ What should I do now . URGH . it's only 11am and I'm already hungry . Sighhhhhs . History project die already lah , so many people busy :< Haish . I'm damn bored . gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . >o<  Oh ya , to some bitch , please , stop flirting lahh -____- you are seriously just bringing more hatred from people . Since your studies are so lousy , THEN STOP FLIRTING AND GO STUDY LUHHS -'- I just saw her blog . dirty my eyes and my computer screen -_______- time check , 11.26am . WILL TIME GO FASTER PLEASEEE . I'M SO PATHETICALLY STUCK AT HOME ALONE ): I'm currently waiting for my dear mommy to come home >< . errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . what should I eat for lunch . haha I'm random ;D k lah shall end my stupid post here . BWAIXX .




EILEENBARNEYGINA . purrr .
stop talking behind my back luh seriously. don't you know what's forgive and forget? yet you're like that. stop sticking to my friends can, go get ones yourself and stop gossiping behind my back. bootlicker . two faced. act good in front of me nia. stop getting people to like you. -__- a bootlicker is a bootlicker. go kiss people's shoes lah -.- I seriously can't stand you anymore.