HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Pussy Cat ,
date
Friday, March 18, 2011 @ 4:50 AM
HELLO :D


I'm bored . Superrrr bored . Made a Shinee book where I am gonna put everything about Shinee inside :D Haha . what a fanatic Shawol I am :P I seem to keep procrastinating my homework and studies . Bad die me >< I've been using the computer for like , everyday >< LOLOLS . Today ShiHui disiao me . So I disiao her back . I OWNED HER LEHH :D SO PROUD LOLOLS . :b I seriously nothing to do .______. mrmrmrmrmrmrmrmmmmm . nowadays I keep getting bullied . go see my facebook wall . for the past few days also have -______- so sad right . D; kk I seriously nothing to post liaoos . BWAIXX .




EILEENBARNEYGINA .