HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Who said life was ever easy ?
date
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 @ 8:49 PM
HELLO .


I'm boreeeeed .______. alone at home again . Sister coming back at 11am . 36 more minutes :D:D:D Hoho , I'm official a shawol manzxc . >< keep thinking bout shinee . gosh , I'm besotted in Shinee hmmm . what should I do now ? I need to know what homework there is so that I can do >< LALA . nahh . I don't give a damn :D awiordfbnasidfnaihrfidamnboredsialnidpahsrqwbiod . I am sooo alone at home .___. Forever alone *sighs* ): lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala. I have a question . did the creator of hello kitty and pokemon die in the japan tsunami ? If so , R.I.P )): Btw people , please don't panic when it rains . the acid rain rumour is a HOAX -_______- wtf got me worried for nothing . time check : 10.47am . 13 more minutes (Y) K Imma gonna watch Youtube videos now . BWAIXX .




EILEENBARNEYGINA 


haiz . what's wrong with you . or am I the one who's got something wrong ?