HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
ZiLian-ing helps to relieve stress (:
date
Saturday, March 26, 2011 @ 2:35 AM
I think even Taemin is prettier than me 


EILEEN KOH WAN LING IS A GUAI GIRL . SHE STUDY HER HISTORY EARLY IN THE MORNING UNTILL AFTERNOON (Y)


Hello )': I'm heartbroken huhu . Google say maybe Minho likes Yuri ): SAD DIE ! ;( But I don't care . as long as they don't date can liaoos *pray hard* kk . The headings are all SHINee songs lehh :D (except for the wishlist , it's SNSD's (: ) k supeeeeeeeeeeeer bored now . later gonna study science and history again :> Idk why , I just feel so guai (Y) I hate my fringe . So short . Bleh . >< Maybe next Sunday gonna go Chinatown to do history project ~ (: Can't wait haha . Gonna take lot's of pictures ((: Next week got History test , Drama test , Science test and Summary test . Wtf is this omgzxc -___- I officially hate Tuesdays , because of Pe -'- Miss lee really trying to kill us siaaa . >< k k go watch SHINee vids liao BWAIXX .

EILEENBARNEYGINA .

I feel so empty . I miss everything . I miss the laughters . I miss you . ):