HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Art fiesta 2011 ♥
date
Thursday, April 21, 2011 @ 5:45 AM
ART FIESTA 20 / 04 / 2011 


Yesterday was just awesome . Will miss art fiesta rehearsals ): It made me closer to choir  Pictures are all in facebook xD LALALA . i lovelovelove art fiesta ! ♥ Awesome much ♥ It's my first and last time performing in art fiesta . Sec 4 and 5 seniors leaving ): Sad ); 


LALALA . Today had paper fight in the library . Me , Huiting , Vanessa and Shannone VS Kenric , Brian and Kok Jun . It was epic . We kept screaming , laughing etc . The librarian kept looking at us ! ;x LOLOLS . laughed alot xD 


hmmmmmmmm . I guess life's just full of unexpected things . Sometimes , the unexpected turns out to be really awesome (:  




CHOIR HWAITING ! 


EILEENBARNEYGINA


I used to mind that you'll hanging out without us . But , idc now :D