HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
FML .
date
Friday, April 29, 2011 @ 2:58 AM


HELLO .


EEEE . I hate this feeling . zzz . Anyways , I fucking screwed English paper 2 today . Like seriouslyyy -.- Can kiss goodbye to my A1 for english lerh la D: anyways ,, after exam went sumo house with huiting , kuowei and kenric . brian came after that . hahas . ^^ kayy I'm emo now ....

I feel so depressed .... :'( Idk whether to believe you ... but I WANT to NOT believe you ... I hope it's not true . I hope you're lying ... haish .

I got depressed at the wrong time . D: WTF IS THIS . My life is so fucking messed up now. I WANT MY SEC 1 LIFE BACK . but I know it won't come back and never will . ):

it aint only because of love , it's also because of some other reasons . Haish . The only place I feel happy now is HOME .

Life was so much easier in sec 1 . Yeahh , my grades were worser then , but who cares ? I just want my AWESOME life back .

This sucks .. I feel suckish .

BYE .

CHOIMINKEY .