HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
I'll wait for you to make the the first step .
date
Saturday, April 9, 2011 @ 5:35 AM
HELLO . NO PICTURES TODAY . WANT SEE GO MY FACEBOOK SHINEE ALBUM AND SEE ;) MinHo and Key seriously damn kawaii ~ ! awwwww Just now watched shinee videos , I swear my heart melt because of their fucking cuteness ♥ I absolutely LOVE Key's laughter , it makes me laugh too , I swear ! ;D ♥ aha ! Hmmmmmzxc . I'm gonna buy new school shoes tomorrow (Y) mine broke apart yesterday . awesome much ? Lalala . Haish . I WAS sad . and depressed . and upset . and disappointed . But after watching shinee funny videos my mood instantly went 


upupUP . aha . haish . I don't like it when two friends fight and you're in the middle . the feeling sucks , totally . You don't know who to side , and you're afraid that your decision would anger either one . Haish . Anyways ....




113 more days to my birthday yo !




I want many many things (ya like shinee) , but one of those would be a wish from you ♥ *prays*


I'm soooooooo bored . chatting with daryl now . (: hmmm .. I wonder how SHINee celebrated JongHyun's bday yesterday ? ;) KEKEKE . I wish I had a camera that shows me what they;re doing ! >< hahaha , I wanna stalk them !!! especially Minho LOLOLS . kk shall end my lovely post here . take note of the number of days left to my bday k ;) 


EILEENBARNEYGINA . 


saranghae ! Choi MinKey spam hearts