HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
I'm secretly missing you .
date
Friday, April 22, 2011 @ 3:57 AM




Hey boy , I'm gonna forget you for now . But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna miss you . 




YOUYI IS AN AWESOME CHIOBU ♥ SARANGHAE 


Hello peeps ^^ I don't know if I'm sad or not lehh . haish . 


그것은 힘든 당신을 잊고 있어요. 당신을 사랑합니다. 


Haish haish haish . You didn't reply . What should I do now . D: I'm freaking sad . zzz .


seeing the picture of minho above cheers me up . It's obvious right ? You like him . But , love is selfish ... I'm gonna keep fighting untill I officially give up . sian . FML . 




EILEENBARNEYGINA .


I'm so sick of that nickname . Maybe I should change my nickname .