HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
I'm waiting for your name in appear on my phone screen .
date
Tuesday, April 26, 2011 @ 8:12 PM

“when yoogeun’s mummy brought him to the salon and asked for his opinion, yoogeun said /i want it like key appa/. at first it wasn’t satisfactory, he said /this is not key appa, this is not key appa/ and then they redid it for him and tada, he’s 
satisfied now because he looks like key appa ^^”

AHAHAHA , SO CUTE <3

andandand , I saw this on Huifang's tumblr :D 
                                             
  • Danny: I heard it was Jonghyun's birthday a few days ago?
  • Minho (to Key): What did you do for him?
  • Key: I got him sunblock cream!
  • Minho: I didn't give him anything but I gave him a birthday dinner treat.
  • Taemin: Honestly I didn't do anything for him.
  • Danny: Why?
  • Key: If you ask Taemin for a gift, he'll give one to you. That's how I got my gift, I don't care how I got it.
  • Danny: Oh so you have to tell him, "It's my birthday, give me a present"?
  • Taemin: Yes!
  • Minho: Amongst us, Key takes care of everybody. But what's messed up is that Key gives small gifts to others but expect something big for his birthday.
  • Key: No! I never did!
  • Minho: For example, if he gives me something worth $10, he'll expect a $100 present in return. I would tell him, "How can I afford that?" and he'll reply, "I'll give you $50 and you pay the other half to buy the gift!"
  • Taemin: That's true! The funny thing is that I bought Key hyung a mp3 player for his birthday but he paid some money for his own gift.
  • Key: You guys talk too much!
  
HAHAHAHAHAHA , CUTENESS OVERLOAD <3 HELLO PEOPLE ^^ Exam in like 2 days away and I'm still using the com (Y) awesome much ? well , I'm officially trying to forget him :D but still .... er nvm . Tsk . when is Shinee's new album gonna come out . like seriously . I hate waiting ! :[ zzz . later gonna study like mad . sheesh . I hate studying . I hope the com won't tempt me though :x LOLOLS , OMG , 206 history project videos all so funny hahas !!  

AHAHAHA . 206 is awesomeeee <3 cannot study but can act (Y) kkays lah . shall end my post here . I shall be a guai kia and go study :D


CHOIMINKEY <3

206-ian :D <3

good luck to everyone for MYE ! :D HWAITING !