HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
It's complicated . How I wish I could UNcomplicate it .
date
Friday, April 1, 2011 @ 1:03 AM


Last Month on the 12th, an incident happened too, when MC, SHINee's Onew and Minho were introducing the next stage.
It has become a huge topic of the professionalism of the two MCs.
What happened was that when Onew and Minho were introducing Lee Jung’s comeback stage on MBC’s Music Core, suddenly Minho’s microphone stopped working. Minho looked surprised for only a moment, and Onew displayed quick thinking by handing his mic to Minho.
As soon as Minho received the microphone from Onew, he acted as if nothing had happened and continued naturally. And because of their professionalism, they had received many compliments and praises.
After the broadcast, Audiences commented "Their professionalism and quick thinking definitely deserve a praise." , "Thank god their quick reactions were able to solve the problem.""Although they were young, they really have the skills of being an MC!"


READING THAT MADE MY DAY :D :D :D YAY MINHO !! (Y) k today was bad . and it's not a joke seriously . I know it's april fool but I have no mood already lahh -________- tsk . I studied so damn bloody fucking hard for the damn history test . in the end I get fucking marks that I totally don't deserve . 13/19 is seriously too unfair . 2 fucking careless mistakes . "Kempeitai" I write "Kepeitai" . "Banana notes" I write "Banana money" . Seriously , fucking depressing right -'- life is so damn unfair . U-N-F-A-I-R . I don't deserve this . Sighs . But but but , I'm alright now , since I poured out everything in my blog and saw the NEWS above ^^ . MINHO MADE MY DAY . THANKS DARLING  K . this sunday gonna go do history project . after that gonna go comics connection ^^ ♥ YIPEE . I'M DESPO FOR MORE SHINee STUFFS . xb anybody wanna buy anything there I help you buy then monday return me money ^^ kkkk tomorrow I swear imma gonna study harder . RAHHH ~ HWAITING ! ♥ SHINee will give me motivation ((: tsk so pissed now because of my sister -.- shall go watch SHINee vids to cool myself . bye .




EILEENBARNEYGINA . 
Choi Min Ho ~ ! Key ~ ! SHINee ~ !
haiz ... stop making people feel so extra D: