HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
It's hard letting you go ):
date
Saturday, April 23, 2011 @ 5:37 AM




HELLO . Just now went to library with Huiting and Daryl :D Youyi not online ... ): But Shannone is . :D I need to talk to someone lah haish . I'm so depressed . But is it worth being depressed over him ? Idk . He just won't take the initiative . It isn't fair for me because I'm ALWAYS the one doing it . IT'S ALWAYS ME . I'm so sick and tired already . It's always me , and it should be the other way round . Haish . I'm so sad . So so so sad ): See the picture above ? It's TaeMin showing his aegyo . Cute right ? But MinHo is cuter .

zzz . I'm so short . why ah . LOL . nahh , no mood to say jokes . You know , I'm waiting for my phone to vibrate , I'm waiting for your message , I'm waiting for you to tell me how you feel . But , it won't happen and it never will .

SPECIAL MESSAGE TO LIN YOUYI .

You told me to forget him . I can't D: I just can't . I'm so depressed ): Haish . Let's hang out sometime kayys ? We can talk . Love you babe ♥ 




Well boy , you better be quick before I like someone else . We only live once . K , Saranghae 


CHOIMINKEYEILEEN


Choi MinHo is just so cute