HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Life's just too unfair .
date
Saturday, April 2, 2011 @ 12:57 AM
i made this picture ^^ Keke , cute rights ♥ Aigooooooo (:


Annyeong ! Heheheeeeeeeeee (: I'm so bored zzz . tomorrow gonna go chinatown with Huiting , Kuowei , Kimberley , ShiHui and Zaim (: yipee (Y) after that gonna go Bishan comics connection yayyyy !!! :DDDDDD k i'm crazy keke . Kuowei gonna bring camera (Y) I hope got DSLR :OOO LOLOLS xD having chinese oral on monday gosh . I scared ): Somemore the teacher testing me is china teacher lehh DIEEE (N) hmmmzxc , I'm bored . zzz . nothing to do lehhh D: mrmrmrmrm ~ shall end this pathetic post la k bye .




EILEENBARNEYGINA .


you're so difficult to understand .