HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
You are my shy boy .
date
Sunday, April 17, 2011 @ 4:46 AM


ANNYEONG .


I wanna change my name to Jojo :( go listen to jojo by shinee and you'll know why . Sian tomorrow got science test zzz . I don't understand a single shit lahh zzzzzzzzzzzz . I'm gonna fail YAY (Y) . Btw , art fiesta practice is awesome (Y) we learnt the ******** dance :D cannot say out it's a secret ;) Fun lahh (Y) me and Ashley got crazyyyyy (: lalala . btw I just created twitter account :D http://twitter.com/#!/EileenMinKey go follow me thanks (: Minho and Key so cuteeeeeee lahh saranghaeyo <3 LOL I'M SO RANDOM . lalala . I'm bored . LALALA . LALALA . LALALA . zzzzz .

105 more days to my birthday !! 


THINGS I WANT SO DARN BADLY:


  • Shinee notebook .
  • Shinee ring
  • MinHo ring
  • Key ring
  • Shinee t-shirt
  • Shinee pillow
  • MinHo name tag
  • Key name tag
  • Shinee name tag
  • Shinee badge
  • Shinee landyard
  • Shinee file
  • Key file
  • Shinee poster
  • MinHo poster
  • Key poster
  • Shinee mug
  • More more more shinee stuffs :>
  • New bag .
  • New wallet 
  • New phone
HAHAS . LONG RIGHT

THINGS I DON'T WANT .


  • Stuff toys ( I love them , but I already have more than 10 ... )
  • Books . 
  • Chocolate ( I love them , but eat alot very siannn)
AHAS :D I'm a greedy spoilt pampered brat , I know ;) KEKEKE . YAY , KIMBERLY GONNA TEACH ME SCIENCE TOMORROW MORNING ! YAY ! SARANHAEYO !! <3 :D Finally , don't have to worry ;) BTW , I'M GONNA TEAR MY HUSBAND'S (Huiting) LIPS TOMORROW :P HAHAHAS . <3 kkays I shall end my last post for this week . BYES :D

EILEENBARNEYGINA .

Yay ! Art fiesta training tomorrow ! ;)

I'll see you ;)