HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
You're ignorence is killing me .
date
Friday, April 8, 2011 @ 3:22 AM


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JONGHYUN FROM SHINEE ! (: 

although I'm not a blinger , but I'm a SHAWOL . So , I still saranghae JongHyun kay (: But of course  , I saranghae CHOI MINHO AND KEY MORE (: kekeke . ^^ Anyways , stay awesome , handsome and hot ! You're voice is really power luhh lol . Always stay the liveliest in shinee kay ! HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY !  

HELLO EVERYONE . MY BLOG SUPER DEAD LAH ZOMG :x Today I totally screwed maths ;< I'm sad gahhhhhhhhhhh . Exams are coming . Stress . omfg . Oh , today is friday (Y) FINALLY . Haish . This week is really awful I swear ):


 스트레스를 느낀다. 또 다른 한가지는 것입니다 .... 당신이  무시하고 있어요. 아니면 내가 당신 무시하고  건가요? 제가 어떻게해야할지 모르겠어요 ..   포기 같은 느낌.


I'm confused . Reeeeeeaaally confused ): It's scary , how things changed so much in sucha short period of time .  I wished I could go back to 2010 . I miss secondary one life . Life was so much easier then . I MISS EVERYTHING .  But that everything is now a used-to-be ): 


EILEENBARNEYGINA .