HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Baby I'm so lonely .
date
Monday, May 30, 2011 @ 4:44 AM
wassup .

June holidays are hereeeeeee ! kinda boring blehh . everyday at home rot like wtf . well , results are not too bad ? aha lazy type out all laa , and my report book is like , in my room and i'm superbly lazy to walk right now wahahahas . haish ~ I'm in a dilemma . a huge one . and it's been taunting me since yesterday ): somemore yesterday i dream untill soooooo nice . but i know it'll never ever ever happen . not ever . never . >< sighhs ~ i want to . but i can't . siannnnnnnn ~ lonely by 2NE1 matches my mood now . T-T kk i go eat my dinner liaoos bye ~

I'm an unreasonable bitch who deserves a tight slap across my face .