HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
必呀吃 (:
date
Monday, May 2, 2011 @ 2:30 AM
ANNYEONG !! ^^


hahas . I decided , I'm not gonna be sad because of him -.- like seriously ?


HAHAS . guess what ? Imma genius . I made up biatch in chinese :D 必呀吃 (: WHOO . awesome much :D I'm boreeeeeeeeeeed . I studied sec 1 maths just now (Y) Not that I've got nothing to do , is because it's gonna be tested in maths exam too -.- hahas . I just realised , sec 1 maths is supeeeeeeeeeeeer easy zomg :DD except for chapter 7.4 hahas :D I'm gonna revise history tonight >< sheesh , there's school tomorrow , awww D: eh , Osama died today ,, O.O ahahhahahhahas I'm so random todayy wheeeeeeeeeeee . I badly want that hot pink Adidas bag , that polaroid camera !! The bag is $45 and the camera is $129 . 





 
obviously , I want the pink one :D


I also want a new phone . Either the white Iphone 4 or the black Iphone 5 :D HAHAS . Ohh , and I want a new wallet too . ^^ Haish . I'm desperate for moneymoneymoney D: nvmnvm , there;s still my birthday , :D
I asked my sister to buy for me the Adidas bag , she said : What you want me to do I'm not your fairy god mother . so bad right ?? nvm , I can always count on my FRIENDS :D *hinting to all my dear , awesome , beautiful/handsome ,  nice , kind , lovely sweet friends out there reading this post :DDDD *


annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd , of course , I WANT MORE SHINEE STUFFS HAHAS . ^^ kkays , shall end my post here , might not be posting for the next few days because of EXAM D: hahas , see you soon blog !! ^^




EILEENBARNEYGINA .


oh , and here's what I posted in twitter :

I listened to Shinee lucifer and kept repeating MinHo's rap :D I sang it repeatedly to my sister and she threw a pillow at me .


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .


go my tumblr peeps ! :  http://pamperedspoiledbrat.tumblr.com/