HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
different DNA
date
Friday, May 20, 2011 @ 8:15 PM




lot's of things happened this week .

wednesday , went to marina bay with awesome peeps ^^ pictures in my phone , lazy upload wahahahas . go see vivian, zahirah and huifang's profile laa xD anyways , went with huiting , huifang , vivian , rachel , zahirah , casey , liyana , kuowei , kenric and brian . ate sushi , drank drinks and lot's of junk food for picnic . then flew the kite but we failed all the wayy (Y) camwhored lot's too ^^ had super duper fun there luhhs . after that arnd 4pm plus went to the so called big big big fountain and played like crazyy ! I was kena attacked most of the time ): kk awesome day ~ ^^ reached home at about 6pm or 7pm plus , wahahahas .

as for the rest of the days , received exam results . zzz . my science was totally fail k ? 51/100 T.T sian . but overall i got 60.4 coz my awesome tests pulled me up :D :D :D maths , first time get A1 in sec sch siaa . 89/100 ^^ . basri and i got the same marks like wtf ? so no sakae . sian . literature , 40/60 . nothing to say . english , 29/50 . that stupid gay teacher set the exam paper untill so difficult , freak him -.- art , very unexpected , 79/100 . hohoho . chinese , surprisingly , i passed . like wow ? cannot believe it . 39/70 hahas . history , 53/80 . freaking disappointed lo 7 more marks A1 sia . coz of my stupid SBQ get only 7/20 :b pathetic shit . SAQ and MCQ i got 15/20 . SEQ got 31/40 . so ya , thanks alot SBQ . -________-

kkays , idk who's that fking dumb person , who said that today the world is gonna end ? dumbfuck luhh . gnd la that cb person -.-

going to huifang's bday party later :D wahahas . hope she'll like my present ^^ but I can't find a box to put the present in . tsk .

oh , and I owe huiting and brian new york because i passed my eng . tskkk me and my stupid big fat mouth .

BYE .

EILEENCHOIMINKEY <3