HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
the little things that make life great .
date
Sunday, May 22, 2011 @ 2:54 AM
HELLO . JUST A QUICK UPDATE :D

BUT FIRSTLY , A QUICK SHOUT OUT TO SOMEONE :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUIFANG ! :D 

you blingbling shawol ! (; 14 years old already ! congratz hahahas . LOVE SHINEE FOREVER !! :D SARANGHAEE ! <3



ELLO xD

I'm bored . haish . I cannot stand it lahh . Taemin so skinny ): ): ): Haishh . Break my heart to see him so skinny compared to the other members in the group . )': kkays . When I saw this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G8ZGuGNrw8&feature=related , my heart totally melt . LIKE FUCK SERIOUS ?! OMG . GO WATCH MANZXC . I'm yours by SHINee (; kk . shall end here la . go watch moer videos xD KAKAKA . BYEEEEEEE