HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
love like oxygen
date
Wednesday, May 25, 2011 @ 3:14 AM


first bias , CHOI MIN HO <3 <3 <3 <3



second bias , KEY <3 <3 <3



third bias , LEE TAEMIN <3 <3

















HAPPY THIRD ANNIVERSARY SHINee !! 

i love you guys like wtf @#$%^&*! . although you guys don't even know i exist in this big big world , i will always continue loving you guys . I swear , i'll forever be a shawol , even when i die :D You guys got together on this very same date , 25 May 2008 , formed a band , create fking great music with your lovely sweet cute voices , and three years just went pass . wow . I totally love your songs , like seriously  omgg , i just love you guys so much yeahh  although i only got to like you guys last year , but still , my love for you is just indescribable . i swear .  stay hot , sexy , handsome , adorable , awesome ,sweet , funny , lovely , etcetc :D I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH ♥ I DIE DIE MUST MEET ALL OF YOU . IDC 

HAPPY THIRD ANNIVERSARY , CONTINUE MAKING MORE SONGS AND STEALING MY HEART ! 
saranghaeyooo  YES , I KNOW IMMA CRAZY BITCH . BUT IDC . WAHAHAHS :D