HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
maybe someday we'll have the same last name .
date
Friday, May 6, 2011 @ 2:08 AM


HELLO , HELLO :D


today no school lehh , super bored at home >< omg , mother's day is this Sunday and my mom is like , super excited and happy LOL xD been tumblr-ing just now , :D go to : http://pamperedspoiledbrat.tumblr.com/
:D Hehs . omg , I seriously hate exams D: 2 papers down , 6 more to go ~ T.T and I have to redo my art because the fringgin rain destroyed mine on Wednesday . !@#$%^&* .  I hate this com , always distracting me from my studies . ZZZ . Idc , I'm gonna go to the library to study tomorrow , and the day after , and the day after after etc . :D Idc if I'm alone , I just want to get away , FAR FAR AWAY , from this damn seductive computer ;O kkays , 86 more days . YAY <3

CHOIMINKEYEILEEN .