HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Noona Nomu Yeppeo ♥
date
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 @ 3:13 AM

OMFG I CAN'T WAIT FOR 22 JUNE OMFG SO HOT LAH SHINEE .  SPAM HEARTS LIKE SERIOUSLY I KEPT RAPING THE REPLAY BUTTON BECAUSE IT'S SO HOT AND I KEPT WATCHING AND WATCHING BUT I NEVER GREW SICK OF IT 

















00:11 - MINHO 
00:08 - KEY 
00:06 - TAEMIN 

00:16 - JONGHYUN 
00:02 - ONEW 

HOT TTM CAN ?!

Kkays , anyways , HELLO :D I'm pretty happy now . First reason , TA-DA , Exam over , happy like wtf !@#$%^&* . Second reason , only 36 more days till SHINee release their MV , Replay ! (japanese version). Third reason , because I saw the video above ^^ Teeheeees . But I also vehh sian D: 22 people in the class failed English nehh , and I think I'm one of the 22 peeps . sian . andandand , amk central and nex sportslink never sell the hot pink adidas bag liaoos D: They say go see Vivo city de . I was like , siao , so far -__________- sianzxc . OH , and the wallet shop never sell the hot pink billabong wallet also . TSK . how unlucky can I be zzzzzzzzzzz . but but but , got one polka dot pink one , (; HEHS .  AHHHHHH SIAN . I'm super duper worried + vexed + nervous to know that I'll fail english . Like seriously . I told my mom : Eh mommy , I very worried lehh . My class got 22 people fail english . I scared I'm one of those 22 .  She said : Don't worry lah  , I'm confident that you'll pass .

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . SO STRESS . IF I FAIL , MY MOM SURE DISAPPOINTED SIA ): whoooo , hearing E.T by Katy Pery now ^^ I've been using the com since morning ?! WTF >< now my eyes damn blurry >< but , exam over liaoos , I wanna live life to the fullest before results day . :D hmmm , tomorrow , feel like going out ^^ eh wait , I AM going out :D HEHS . kkayyys , shall end my damn long post now , BYE :D

P.S : I feel like changing blogskin . Should I ? ><


You're so hypnotizing ♥