HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Thinkin bout you
date
Wednesday, May 4, 2011 @ 3:38 AM


ANNYEONGHASAEYO ,


heeeeeeeeeeeee . Tomorrow's chinese exam :O oooohhhhh myyyyyyyy tiannnnnnn !! I'm lazy to study :/ I need motivation xD sian . My art got destroyed in the fugging rain . zzz , now need redo lah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . this sucks . I want a new bag . I'm desperate for that hot pink adidas bag D: anybody can gimme early bday present ?? )); how to study chinese uhhs ? I'm sleepy . yawns ~ haishhhhh ..

Can you reply ? I want an answer from you , I NEED an answer from you , why won't you give me a definite answer ? I just want to know . ):


LALALA . Remember ah peeps , buy me the hot pink adidas bag k thanks bye :D


CHOIMINKEYEILEEN